Epic Gang Wars
Hi! Welcome to Epic Gang Wars. Register or Login to proceed further.
Epic Gang Wars
Hi! Welcome to Epic Gang Wars. Register or Login to proceed further.
Epic Gang Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPIC GANG WARS

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog ingood afternoon Xh2d955m

good afternoon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Iceberg

good afternoon Empty
PostSubject: good afternoon   good afternoon EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Very Happy Hello readers, just wanted to take a moment to say hello, i been playing the server for about a week now, i get a great ping and the gamemode is truly epic gang warfare. i like to play this server, however i do have an issue with ppl hacking their ass off when theres no admins or mods on. i trust that in due time that problem will be fixed. i play fair i do my best not to tk and i usually go grove street gang. i dont use and mods or hacks and i been playing san andreas siince the beginning and i dont know of any other sandbox game as good as this one. well that about it i hope if i see you in game we can have some fun together, and remember its just a game dont take anything personal- except hackers. i despise hackers and cheaters of any kind. so if thats your thing please stay the fuck away from me. thanks and have a good day Exclamation https://epicgw.forumotion.com/

Last edited by Dr_Iceberg on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
black_op
"Jelly"
good afternoon Default6
black_op

good afternoon Empty
PostSubject: re   good afternoon EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:27 pm

your just like me i really hope the admin systems gets fixed bcuz as i speak there are tons of hackers lagging the server
Back to top Go down
black_op
"Jelly"
good afternoon Default6
black_op

good afternoon Empty
PostSubject: re   good afternoon EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 pm

admins dont take their job seriously except mr.worm who checks the server on and on apart from that when he leaves no other admin comes on.... their should be an admin in the room everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr_Iceberg

good afternoon Empty
PostSubject: update   good afternoon EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 am

so if you check the ban report you will see that i am on there and i am very upset cos i didnt hack and now im being told i gotta wait for someone else to unbann me.... kinda bizarre i hope it gets resolved promptly as ever time i logg onto samp and cant log onto my favorites servers does me harm. so i will just be waiting around and will check this for any sort of response. i know i dont hack never did and never will. in fact i report players whenever isee that bs. yes i am upset and very very disappointed. please resolve my issue. thanks
Back to top Go down
Dr_Iceberg

good afternoon Empty
PostSubject: well hey   good afternoon EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Arrow this is one of those times when i wished i could play on the server but i cant. i wont go all in to the why... I realized that i could connect with the players right here since there is no other place for off topic posts.

I didnt play san andreas when it first came out on the Ps2, Sleep it was like almost a year later before i played it, and i realized right then that is was a good game... Smile years later the game is like a legacy game, it is a great game, and has proven itself to be one of, if not The, greatest sandbox game ever. cheers
I remember when samp was in version 1... cyclops i ttrried to play it back then but it was kinda hard cos you didnt have many commands and you had to type alot of stuff just to get it to work... lol i played again when samp was in version 2 What a Face but i didnt play too much because there was too many other new games i was playing, so you all know how that goes. Rolling Eyes
i wonder where those new forums are at... Question dont wanna start getting to know ppl around here and then poof there gone... like me, lol Suspect
i couldnt resist added that lol
anyway i dont know if samp will ever get to a version 4 bounce but that would be nice to see, who knows maybe years from now some future ppl we find samp and say, hey lets update this classic for 2015, Shocked and boom! there it is...
ok well thats enough from here jocolor
thanks for taking my call... Sad
i suppose now i will go torture myself at one of those inferior servers... pale keeping hope alive that things will return to normal soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tactical
Admin

good afternoon Empty
PostSubject: Re: good afternoon   good afternoon EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 pm

You have been unbanned.

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
https://epicgw.forumotion.com
black_op
"Jelly"
good afternoon Default6